Monday, November 26, 2012

Orc time is over

...back to painting humans. Yes, my several-month sojourn among the green-skinned fellows has come to an end, as I have painted what may be my last orc. Here are a few shots of the latest additions to the horde:
Orcish Hero, with faithful warg companion and personal standard-bearer.

Yes, that's a severed head he's carrying--borrowed from Boudicca.

A couple more warbands.

A second stand of riders, on surplus Mongol ponies.

The whole army.

All together!

Next up on my painting table are some 40mm Wachovian cuirassiers, but once I'm done with those it should be back to plastic for a while. At the moment, I'm leaning towards the 17th century (those winged hussars I did back at the beginning of the year are looking lonely) but we'll see. And the holiday season may throw a wrench into my plans one way or another...





1 comment: